Total Pageviews

Monday, December 7, 2009

Franzia Fun and Other Random Stuff

LOL so i'm convinced that us having 17 extra boxes of wine after the reunion is the best thing that's ever happened to me! haha. it's been so fun ever since the Franzia appeared. We literally had people over the past 3 nights. I only had a half a cup of wine last night, but it was still so fun to have people over! I love love love living at our house. It's a blast.

Sooo...I have a crush on someone that I shouldn't. No more details than that. Sigh. lol Of course it doesn't matter that at any given time, there's like 5 guys trying to talk to me. Hahaha, it'd be way too easy for me to have a crush on one of those guys! But do I? Nooo...of course not. That'd just make too much god damned sense.

School sucks. Actually, school's going well. It's just keeping me busy. I'm going to be stressing out big time here in the next couple weeks. But then it will be Christmas time, yay! =)

We had an incredibly reckless BFF Pajama Party last Thursday. I can't even begin to express in words how ridiculous that night was, but I'm pretty sure it was the most fun I've had in a really long time!

Our presentation from Sigma Sigma Sigma went AMAZING! It couldn't have gone better. We should know in the next week or so if Tri-Sigma wants to for sure come to our campus. If it goes in our favor, I will ensure that every single student in our school knows that we're back on campus. I cannot wait.

I start my new job at the shelter tomorrow. I'm excited/nervous. I'm ready to be making some money, that's for sure. I'm still working at the daycare too for now, so yay for having lots of money! lol

Umm... I can't think of anything else to write about. I wish I could though, because I am incredibly bored at work. Sigh.

Oh, there's this. I need a guy. *DISCLAIMER* NOT a Boyfriend!!! No no no no. And not just a sex buddy (though it has been awhile...sigh...lol) but just someone to hang out with and maybe go on dates with. idk if I even want to do that though. I'm having so much fun just hanging out with my friends, that I don't even know if I want to even kinda get involved with anyone. But there are some movies I want to see, that I wouldn't mind seeing with a guy, lol. Sigh, we shall see! =)

So. Yeah. Life is good. OH I reread some of my old old old blogs on myspace from like 2006 and 2007. it was CRAZY to see how different my life was back then! That was when I was with Jason. While reading them, I realized that what me and Jason had was the real deal. Even though we grew apart and it didn't work out in the end, I can honestly look back on our relationship as a great experience. I have no regrets. It was nice to have a reminder of what relationships are supposed to be like! haha! I think I've forgotten as of lately.

Well I should probably get back to "working" lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment