wow, i found these suuper old writings from forever ago. this was when i used to write shit that rhymed and stuff. ahhh the good old days. just thought i'd share. i can barely read them they're sooo bad. lol. ughh.
An Addiction
More powerful than cocaine
Your face is burned into my brain
A deep infatuation I can’t contain
I think I’m addicted to you
You’re more intoxicating than wine
I wish I could get you out my mind
Yet I obsess about you all the time
I don’t know how else to get through
I’d rather be hooked on heroin
I can’t stand this yearning within
But that’s how its always been
My heart’s been captivated, its true
You are the worst kind of narcotic
And I don’t know how to stop it
But my thoughts are left chaotic
Because I’m so consumed with you
And I know its time to quit
Though I don’t want to admit
That I’m never going to get
Another hit, another dose, of you
Perfection
I wish you saw what I
See when I
Look at you
Then you’d understand
Why I feel the way I do
The faults we had
Were not your fault
I wish that you
Could see
That all our problems
Have always
Been because of me
You’re perfect and our
Problem was I was
Never good enough
If I was half the person
You are
Things wouldn’t have been so rough
So cheer up and dry your eyes
Because your tears you cant
See clearly though
But soon you’ll wake up and you’ll
See exactly what I saw
In you.
hahaha omg i was super dramatic back then. anyways, more real blog writing to come. i just thought these were funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment