Ughh I haven't blogged in forever and I don't even know how to describe everything that's happened this semester. Im just going to assume that the three people that read this are semi-familar with my life, and I'll just briefly recap.
The beginning of this semester was a disaster. I was kinda talking to my ex again not too long after new years and it was terrible of course, lol. It ended up getting kinda good for awhile, then got really bad. I, for the first time ever, asked him to leave me alone. He said no and things got super bad right before spring break. He left me a super nice/weird note on my car about a week before spring break, so I'm kinda glad we ended on that note. It couldve been worse. So that was pretty much the end of that, finally. I can't express in words how happy I am that chapter in my life is over. I wish I would have taken peoples advice when I first met him. I was told by more than one person not to fall for his charm. Did I listen? Nooooo. A year and a half of drama later! It was a good learning experience if nothing else I suppose. lol but I'm glad it's over.
Then after all that got over, I immediately met a new guy. Like within days of all that stuff with my ex. The day before spring break I guess. I clearly wasn't looking for a new guy that soon, haha. Not at all. But he said allll the right things. And what girl fresh out of a terrible relationship wouldn't want to hear a cute new guy tell them, "baby, I'd treat you so good," blah blah blah. Oh well. Needless to say that one didn't work out either. It was the worst timing in the world. I wasn't sure I was ready for a new relationship. I wasn't sure if I liked him or he liked me. So I kinda wanted to end it. Then when things were over, i regretted it. Haha. Doesn't that figure. Oh well. He's a great guy though. And I never seem to get great guys. Cuz now i'm paranoid and insecure and I don't trust guys. So clearly, I'm not what good guys are looking for, haha. Oh well. I need to be single for awhile I guess anyways. That was my plan before spring break. We'll see how it goes. I def feel like I'm trapped inside a Taylor Swift song though. A few lines from that song, "White Horse" keep going though my head. lol ughhh. I honestly feel like I've been waiting on prince charming forever. I know that's so stupid and unrealistic. I blame disney for putting the prince charming idea in my head. Things have just been so shitty for me for so long (relationship wise) that I've just been hoping that I'd get swept off my feet by some amazing guy! lol I kinda thought this last guy was like that, but I guess not. ohh well. plenty of guys out there. I have hope that I'll find someone!
I'm getting to be a better catch now too! ;) lol well, sorta. I'm getting to be more mentally balanced again, which is nice. And not always easy, with my anxiety and the terrible ways I deal with stress, lol. But it's a work in progress and it'll keep getting better! So in optimistic about that! And I'm working out again, yay! And I graduate soon! I walk in the May commencement (in less than one week!) and I technically graduate in august! So after this summer I'll be done! So that's all good news! I'm excited about all that stuff.
Also, I'm moving out of the house! I'm getting an apartment with Wade kinda by Mott. I'm sooo excited! This summer is going to be amazing! So things aren't all bad. Once things settle down from this semester, I'll be all good!
Oh! Also, i got a job at churchills! lol I don't really need it, but it's going to be a blast! I'm so excited! So when their kitchen reopens in May, come get lunch up there and visit me! :)
And more amazing news! My sissy's baby is due in august! And her baby shower is in a few weeks. I can't waaaait! :D it's a boy and his name is going to be Shia. I got to go watch one of his ultrasounds and it was sooo cool/weird! lol he was moving his mouth and stuff, haha! It was awesome!
Hmmm... I think that's about it. I'm gonna start blogging more often. I miss it. It's nice to get everything out there, and to be able to go back and read past blogs and reflect on things. It's always interesting! lol
Goodbye friends :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Dear Shawntae,
ReplyDeleteI love you and you will find that amazing Prince Charming. And screw Disney for putting idea in our heads, but everyone deserves one; especially someone as amazing as you. I think you are one of the most intelligent and amazing people I have ever met and I wouldn't know what to without you in my life. Guys aren't important. If it comes along, "yay". If not, who cares it's more "me time". Everything in your life besides the relationship aspect is going so amazing. I will deff be up to Churchills to eat lunch alllllll the time. On Fridays FOR SURE after our crazy Thursday nights ;). LOOOOOVE YOU!
Shawntae, prince charming is a real person. And you deserve someone that treats you like the spider-man-loving princess you are.
ReplyDeleteI mean, he's never perfect, but he does exist. :)