
So I am possibly going crazy, lol. But I'll get into that later.
After spending the last couple days either in tears, or near tears because of everything that's been going on, I woke up this morning feeling mostly amazing! =) well...actually I woke up to something weird...but that goes along with the crazy that i'll talk about later. first off: felt amazing!
i decided that if i'm gonna do stuff, i need to do it right. that's usually how i go about things. and for some reason, i don't do that in my relationships. if i like a guy, there's no need to rush. if things don't work out, then that sucks. but no need to destine things to fail by moving too fast. clearly i was not in any position to be in a relationship, yet i recently ended up in one! wtf? ahh! i wanted to be single. i was looking forward to getting my shit together before i got with someone else. so i figure, i take a little time to get stuff right in my life, then hopefully if this guy is still single and interested, i'll ask him out on a date, lol. and hopefully he'll say yes! and if not, then no harm done. but we shall see! i'm feeling good about it, cuz either way, i get to end up being even more awesome. but i'd rather be awesome with him, haha. so i'm crossing my fingers! =)
oh, okay so for my craziness. lol so i don't think about my ex in the romantic sense at all anymore. but obviously there are still things that remind me of him. for instance, there are a couple of songs that make me think of him. One, K-Ci and JoJo's "All My Life" cuz that was like our song i guess you could say. and two being Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Love You" cuz he loves that song and i got him a promise bracelet type thing once with that engraved on it. Okay, so i fall asleep listening to the Love Songs station on our direct tv every night. so it just plays music all the time. Monday morning when my alarm goes off and i wake up, "All My Life" was on. Okayyy a little odd, but no big deal. Tuesday morning, my alarm goes off, I wake up. "I Will Always Love You" was playing. Okayyyy a little stranger. but those are two popular love songs and this is the Love Song station after all. So this morning (Wednesday). My alarm goes off. I wake up. "All My Life" was playing. AGAIN! lol omg is that not the weirdest fucking thing in the world? So i go downstairs and i'm texting Tricia to tell her about it, and we both agree it's strange. then while i'm eating breakfast, i hear the station playing from up in my room. Guess what song??? "I Will Always Love You" AGAIN. hahaha. ohhh man. it's been weeeird. so i've concluded that either my tv is possessed or I'm losing my damn mind. Okay, i understand that those are two popular love songs. but reeeally? lol sheesh! i don't need my technology reminding me of my ex!
BUT! One good thing came out of that. I realized that when I heard those songs, it didn't make me sad. Which is weird. I used to have to skip them on my iPod when they came on cuz I instantly cried whenever I heard them. But it didn't bother me at all this week. It was an odd coincidence, that's for damn sure, lol. But I'm sooo glad it didn't make me sad. With my previous ex, the song that made me think of him was Alan Jackson's "Remember When" and it was months before i could hear that song without tearing up. lol and it's only been since like spring break that i've stopped talking to this ex. and i'm already not sad when i hear our song. so that's a WIN for me! =)
OH and another weird thing happened today too. I went to go grab my phone just a second ago and a text from like a week ago from most recent guy i was seeing flashed up on my phone. which is obviously weird cuz i hadn't clicked on it, and there are lots of texts in front of that one on my phone. so i click on it, and it just disappears! ahhh! lol shit is crazy! ohh well at least i'm still in a good mood, even though my electronics are trying to make me miserable by reminding me of past loves! lol Not gonna bring me down today electronics! hahaha
In other news, my last exam is today. yay! then i have a spring class, then i'm pretty much done with school! Commencement is in 4 days! woo! tomorrow night is OX Churchills night, and i'm feeling like it's gonna be reckless, lol. i'm excited! i need a fun night out. gooood times.
Gotta go study! =)
I'm just commenting to prove that someone reads these!
ReplyDelete