I'm in bitchy ranting mode again today. I apologize. I actually am having a super great week, but I don't wanna write the good stuff in with this bullshit! lol so i'm gonna write this blog, then another separate one with all the good stuff! =)
I'm gonna summarize as much as possible, just cuz I don't even wanna think about my ex anymore, much less write about it. but people have their questions, and i kinda despise him most of the time nowadays, so whatever.
I was hoping Sunday would have been me and my ex's last day talking. i heard sunday night that he got his phone back. i was like, greeeat now he can call me again. i kinda thought he might not anyways, but who knew. i was joking with my roomie that i gave him til Wednesday of this week before he texted or called me.
Did he make it til Wednesday? Nooooo...
Tuesday afternoon he texts me and wants to see me cuz he's all upset and sad and shit about various things. He said I always make him feel better. I told him he could stop by and we could talk for a bit.
Then that night, basically he was a douche. telling me things like, "you're not my girlfriend, i don't have to respond to you" and "i'm not making it a point to talk to you."
Real classy. Especially for a guy who I held while he cried earlier that VERY day. Boy can i pick 'em or what. FML.
So I text him and basically tell him to fuck off. he texts me this morning and asks if we can talk. I tell him no, cuz i dont have anything to say. he calls me, says please can i come over, so i told him he could stop by tonight after we both got off of work.
Our talk goes terribly, as can be expected. I'm SO much happier when I'm not in contact with him, that basically when I see or talk to him now, I'm pissed off that he's ruining my good day. But here's the fun part. Apparently he's dating someone else! LOL Or about to date someone else, or fuckin someone else. I can't keep track.
Soooo naturally my question is...
WHY THE FUCK IS HE CALLING ME TO COMFORT HIM WHEN HE'S SAD IF HE HAS A NEW GIRL?????
Oh my god. So i ask him that exact question tonight. He said, and i quote, "it's not the same."
Lucky girl, huh? hahaha. i do not envy her. at all.
I hope to god that this new girl gets his mind off of me. I'm not incredibly hopeful. Cuz we've been broken up a lot and he's always dated girls and screwed around with more girls when we've been "off." And somehow those girls have failed to get his mind off of me. (idk why...i'm not that great. and our relationship sucked, lol)
But my days are SO much better when i don't have to interact with him. And I MUCH prefer being happy to having to deal with his bullshit. So basically I told him to go fuck himself and leave me alone. I think it may work this time...
I sure hope so anyways! Because I am SO over it! lol
No comments:
Post a Comment