This is the best freakin week EVER.
Random fun fact. So I made a profile on some dating site just to check it out cuz I've heard good things about it. And within 24 hours I had 30 messages from guys. Holy shit. Its so overwhelming, I haven't even responded to any of them yet! LOL And a lot of them are cute white guys, haha. Everyone that knows me knows that I love white boys and I rarely get hit on by white guys, so it was funny that all my responses on this site are white, hahaha. LOVE it. idk if I'll even respond to any of the messages, cuz i'm a little leery of meeting people on the web. but who knows! if nothing else it was interesting!
I actually may need to resort to online dating, lol. Cuz right now, there are guys that I should like that I don't, and guys I do like that I definitely shouldn't, haha. I wish there was some way to control who you develop crushes on! I've always had that problem. Always wanting what I can't have. Ahhhh well, everything tends to work itself out. We shall see what happens!
Ooh, so I'm starting to lose weight already and I've barely tried yet. I'm still only sporadically working out, and not even remotely trying to diet. I always lose weight so easily when I try, and I'm so disappointed in myself for not even kinda trying lately, lol. But I'm working out almost everyday now and I'm gonna start eating better again. So I'm gonna be ridiculously sexxxyyy soon. Can't wait.
Also, I OFFICIALLY have the job I wanted! :D I went in this morning to fill out all the paperwork and stuff. And as soon as my drug test results come back in, I can start training! (training is paid! yay!) So I'll likely be starting next week! Yesss money!
Tomorrow is the Pep Rally on our campus for Go Blue Beat OSU week, and I'm pretty excited. I love anything where I get to be ridiculous and get all decked out in Maize and Blue. Plus hand clappers and cowbells make me happy, lol. So its gonna be a great day. Then I'm likely spending the rest of tomorrow evening at Churchills. I'm sooooo excited. love love love churchills! :D
Friday is the Loose Ties and Arcadia concert at school and the UM-Flint Hockey Game. Yayyy for super cool free stuff to do!
And Saturday I'm going to Ann Arbor in the morning with some of my sisters! I'm soooo excited! It's my last Michigan game as a Michigan student since I'm graduating in May =( I'm sad I don't have a ticket, but its okay. I'm thinking about making yellow and blue jello shots! gooood times.
Then that night is our sorority's 20 year reunion. There are 10 boxes of Franzia wine in our basement that is leading me to believe that I'm gonna have a reckless night. Hahahaha!
OH and I get to see New Moon TONIGHT. I can't even see a commercial for that movie without getting chills, idk how the hell I'm gonna survive the whole movie. I just wish that the kid that plays Jacob would hurry up and turn 18 already so I don't feel like such a pedophiler drooling over him, LOL.
Ummm...yeah. So basically every aspect of my life is good right now. That NEVER happens to me! Things are finally turning around. Yay! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment