So yeah...I'm procrastinating!
I've been meaning to write this blog for a few days now. I am extremely excited to say that I am about 100% positive I am ALL the way over my most recent ex. With every boyfriend I've had, I always had a hard time letting go, until I hit a certain moment. Then I was magically over them. Ok...not magically, lol. But once I hit the moment where I couldn't take it anymore, they just seem so much less attractive. With one ex bf it was when he took a new girl to his work's christmas party, with another it was when he didn't call me on my birthday. Just recently, there wasn't really an incident. He was at my house on Wednesday cuz he wanted to talk because I had been angry with him from the day before when he called me and wasn't supposed to. So he came over to talk, and while he was sitting there, I realized that I really just don't like him anymore, haha. It sounds weird. But its so true. And I know he's got all kinds of new girls and stuff, and it doesn't even bother me. At all. And I'm a super jealous person. I was even giving him advice on a problem he's having with one of those lucky lucky girls, lol. It was weird, but not bad.
Unfortunately, I don't think we're gonna be able to be friends. I don't really respect him as a person quite so much anymore. He's done a lot of things that I just don't care for, and I don't want to watch him do to other girls what he did to me. And I know he will cuz he already seems to be, lol. I just can't do it. Oh well. A year, down the tube. But I realized that I'm really happy being single. He's running out and replacing me, and it may be fun now, but its not gonna really make his life better. I'm using my newfound singleness to focus on school and I have a new job. I'm working out and enjoying my friends and having a great time! Having fun while being single doesn't mean you have to do a bunch of stuff with a bunch of people. I guess that's fun for some. But for me, I'm enjoying it because I get to make ME better =) And that's pretty bad ass, if I do say so myself!
I'm really glad that I finally had that "aha...I'm over you" moment with him. I honestly thought it was never gonna happen. I'm sooo glad it has cuz now I won't even have to think about him anymore! And I get to graduate soon and move away and forget that I ever dated him. If only everyone else could forget I dated him though... :/ lol I get sick of people always telling me when they hear he's done something stupid, haha. Hopefully since he's dating now, his name will be linked to these new girls, and no longer to mine! =)
Ahhh....my last blog about him. Feels good. Unless he breaks down and contacts me again this week like he did the past two weeks. I don't think he will this time. I bet those new girls have him plenty occupied!!! Sigh, poor things. LOL
So basically...LIFE IS GOOD! =)
Oh, quick summary of my weekend! Thursday we went to Churchills and it was super fun! There was lots of people there! Friday was the MOST fun day ever! We had a Wine and Wellness party at Jacq's house that was Girls Only. I had a freaking blast!! I love my sisters. it was a fantastic night. And yesterday I went Wolverine Bowl and to the mall with Sara Jean and Proffer and then we went to Bar Louie and met up with some more people. Then a bunch of us went to JWs and sang karaoke. So basically I had the best weekend EVER! And now I'm stuck in the library doing homework all day....lol
Ok enough procrastinating! Back to the books! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment