Ok, I apologize again for the post following this one. I'm very outspoken, everyone knows this. And I'm kind of a bitch sometimes. LOL And I really really don't like when people piss me off. So I had to get all that off my chest. Mostly so I can enjoy all the GOOD stuff that's happening in my life!!!!
So I had an appointment with my advisor on Monday. I've been hoping to walk in May, but when the course Winter schedule came out, I thought there was no way I would be able to graduate in May. I was suuuuper sad. So I go into my appointment pretty much defeated already, lol. I was right in a way. If I stayed on the Research Psychology track, there was no way I could have graduated in May. Actually, with the way the classes fall and the semesters they were offered, I might not have graduated until NEXT December, or even worse, next May!
So that's obviously completely unacceptable! LOL I've been going to college for almost 6 years. I'm DONE. hahaha (see previous blog titled: "I'm Ready to Graduate!") So my advisor tells me that maybe if I switched to General Psych instead of Research Psych, I might get done faster.
Aaaaand he was right!!!! I will be DONE in May now! :D I am THRILLED! A TON of my friends are graduating in May. I am so freakin excited! I'm FINALLY going to get out of this school! I can't wait.
And then the VERY same day! I get a call back about the job I applied for. AND I'm 99.9% positive I have it! They called me and told me that they wanted to offer me the position, and they asked for my references. So as long as my references all check out (which obviously they will, lol) and I hear back from Mr. Boss Guy at the place, then I will officially have a NEW job very soon! =) I hope it all works out, cuz I NEED a new job. I would make SO much more money than I make now. And the place is right by downtown Flint, so it's super close to my house. Ahhhh! I'm so excited!
Next little bit of good news. Not as cool, but still kinda cool. I've been working out decently well. I don't weigh myself, but I'm pretty sure I'm losing weight. My jeans are getting a little big. I was sick for a few days over the weekend and at the beginning of the week, so I haven't worked out in a few days =( but I feel a ton better now, and I am actually really excited to get back into the gym!!! I LOVE it!
So YAY ME! I'm gonna graduate in May, I'm gonna have a sweet job and make tons of money and I'm gonna get skinnier (not skinny...i like my curves! haha) and be sexy as hell.
Life does NOT get any better than this! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment