Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Can't wait for this weekend!!! :)

So the beginning of this week sucked, but from here on out, it's going to be amazing! I'm ready to be a real grown up, but so excited to get some left over college recklessness out of my system first! :)

To recap this week. Sunday was my graduation! :) I was super excited obviously, but the actual day of commencement kinda sucked for me. I invited my entire family to come to the commencement ceremony. But since no one but me talks to my dad, most of my family didn't want to come if he was going to be there. My sister and brother in law didn't come, and my mom and brother came, but left early so they didn't have to see my dad. Then my dad just ends up not coming. Sooo pretty much after commencement when everyone was taking pics with their families, I didn't have anyone there for me :( it sucked. It worked out though because Amanda came and took lots of pics of me :) and my sissy and her husband watched the commencement online! lol I didn't even know that it was online. So that was really cool that they still got to see me walk even though they weren't there! :)

Also, stuff with the guy I was recently seeing is def not gonna work out. Which is actually fine with me. I was upset at first, not gonna lie. Cuz i think i might have liked him more than i thought. But rebound relationships aren't meant to work out and that's pretty much what that ended up being. It was pretty much just about sex. Apparently he says didn't really have feelings for me and I was fresh out of a crazy relationship. And we rarely went out on dates or anything, so there won't be too much to miss, lol. But yeah I guess it served it's purpose. We got to have a little fun for awhile and I'm completely over my last ex. Which is good. And let's be honest, I don't have any business dating a 19 yr old anyways, hahaha. It was fun for awhile, but I just graduated. I'm over dating younger guys. lol not worth it!

Okay now for the fun things! :) today is cinco de mayo! lol I'm making dinner for a couple KE boys tonight from when they bought me in an auction forever ago! lol so that'll be super fun! And then I'm sure I'm drinking somewhere tonight. Tomorrow is gonna be a great day! There's a bonfire, it's tricia's bday party AND Flint Bar of the Week starts back up on Thursday! I am sooooo excited! :D

Then Friday is the grad party at KE. I am to the point where I don't really have fun at fraternity parties anymore unless I'm quite drunk, so I don't really go too much anymore. But it's very likely that this is one of my last fraternity parties (if not my very last one!) so I kinda wanna go and be completely reckless and just have a good time! :) so that's the plan for Friday. Then on Saturday is MY grad party with Wade, Climie and Becca at my house!!! I am sooo excited! I'm mad the weather isn't gonna be nice, but oh well. We can party indoors just fine, lol. Ahhh I can't wait!

Then next week my one spring semester class starts. Ugh. Then i start working wayyy more and I'm moving out of the sorority house. lol ahh time to grow up. I'm really excited about all of that. I love the idea of making a lot more money :) and of trading in wild huge parties for smaller parties. That's actually what I used to prefer. So I'm glad to be getting back to all of that.

I've been working out again :) and Im still seeing the therapist and I'm getting screened for ADHD soon. So I'm just gonna be even more awesome! lol i think I wanna do something to my hair so I look different too, to go along with how different I feel! Everything just feels better. I'm finally excited about life. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I'm excited about looking into grad schools, and finding projects to get involved in within the community, about being single and actually finding a great guy, and about moving into my new place! :D

Life is finally coming together for me. And I LOVE it! <3


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment