Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Today could be better







So I'm currently sitting outside at Stepping Stone Falls. It's quite amazing, I love it here. I'm just reflecting on my week and planning my future. blah blah, you know. The usual.

Today was way less than fun. I started my ADHD screening today. It's quite the process. There was at least 6 questionnaires I had to fill out. then one that the counselor administered to me. And yet another essay type one that I have to take home to fill out. Hundreds of questions that remind me of how much I suck.

"I often talk without thinking" ... Yup often
"I have difficulty staying on task"... yup almost daily
"I have trouble controlling my temper"...yeahhhh

I pretty much feel like the people that made these stupid tests just followed me around for a few days and jotted down my worst flaws and formulated a test around them. I won't know the results for a few weeks. But she told me I might want to start considering being medicated for this if it comes back that i have ADHD. So idk how I feel about this yet. Taking the tests was exhausting and depressing. I don't like it at all.

Ohh well. In other funnier news, according to a superstition at my work, I should find the man I'm meant to be with within the next three months, lol. So the story goes like this. One of the counselors at work is happily married and pregnant. I guess when she first got engaged a few guys asked her out on a date. Naturally she turned them down. Then within three months, they all met women and became engaged. So to test this theory, one of the other counselors at work asked her out on a date as a joke lol. She turned her down, and a couple months later she met a guy!!! And it's looking like it's gonna be serious. Sooo shes telling me about her new guy and stuff and how she asked out the other counselor as a joke. I told her I wanna ask out Hannah too to see if I meet a guy soon! Haha, so Mary calls Hannah for me and we're all cracking up, while I ask Hannah out on a date. Hannah tells me no, she can't go out with me cuz she's happily married, haaha. So Mary wrote down the date on the calendar and we're gonna see if I find a new guy in the next few months. lol they said it's not gonna be someone I already know, I'm gonna meet a new guy.

So funny part of the story. The very next day I'm at work at the daycare and this new little boy is there. His dad comes and picks him up at the end of the day and his dad is suuuuper cute. lol I wonder if the guy is single so I pull out the kids emergency card and there isn't a mother listed on it at all. Which is actually quite odd. But intriguing, lol. And the little boy follows me around all day now. It's super cute. And I get to flirt with his dad everyday. So that's interesting. I clearly don't need a new guy now, but the whole thing is funny.

Ummm what else... Oh! Cinco de mayo was yesterday and I had a lot of fun. Except for I got completely hammered and said some stupid stuff to the last guy I was seeing. I felt bad, but I was hurt by the way things went down, so I'm not terribly surprised I drunkenly lashed out at him. Emotions are super fragile and it's always hard to tell how you'll react to being hurt. Until you get 8 glasses of sangria, a margarita, a corona and a rum and coke in ya. Then you know exactly how you really feel about things, lol. Oh goodness. Flint Bar of the Week starts back up tonight but I don't anticipate much drunkenness outta me tonight. Not after last night. So it'll be nice to chill at the bar but i don't wanna get shitty.

Sooo yeah. I'm going to hang out with friends for the night :) I feel better already. Just writing some stuff down makes me feel a million times better. And sitting by stepping stone falls in the sunshine doesn't hurt things either. lol nice relaxing end to a bad day.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment