I've barely drank all weekend. I had a beer on Saturday with Jodi and I had a beer at Applebees last night with my sisters. I ate pretty decently over the weekend. Today I've eaten super great. I started using this app on my phone called Lose It and it helps keep track of weight loss goals. So i put in what I eat at the end of each meal and I put in what workout I did and it tells me how many calories I can still eat and stay within my weight loss goals. Today I did amaaazing. I worked out this morning. Had three incredibly healthy meals and Ive finished the day 15 calories under what I was supposed to eat! :) I'm really excited.
I bought this book by the Dalai Lama called The Way to a Meaningful Life. I loved it. I read it in about a day, lol. I woke up early this morning to read it, and after work today I went to Stepping Stone Falls and sat by the water and finished it. I'm gonna go back to the bookstore and get some more books about Buddhism and meditation. Krystal and I are looking for meditation courses to attend, so I'm super excited about that. I've always been interested in all that, but I'm finally getting serious about it.
My sisters baby shower was yesterday and it was soooo awesome!!! So many people came and she got so much cool stuff. It was a blast! But now I'm super ready for the baby to get here, lol. I cannot wait. It seems like it's still forever away!
I'm finally starting to clean up my room and get things organized so I can move in a week or so, lol. So that's nice. I hate cleaning and moving, so it's quite the chore. But I'm excited to move, so that helps motivate me a bit! :)
Nothing else really is going on. I'm extremely content with life right now. I always used to have good days when I was really happy, but then I would let little things ruin my day so I wouldn't have several good days in a row. But Friday-today (Monday) have been incredible. Absolutely incredible. I'm finally starting to get my shit together. Ahhh :) feels good.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment